At GARDEN DAYS OUT we specialise in visits to some of the UK’s best and most interesting gardens: traditional, contemporary, romantic, historic, and occasionally quirky.
We are based in London and Bristol where most of our pre-planned day visits begin and end. During the year we’ll be posting up a number of different kind of garden days out, ranging from:
- Visits and walks in central or greater London (half to whole day)
- Day tours to gardens in the West Country(whole day)
- Occasional Private View visits (half day or evening)
Visits will be guided by one or other, and sometimes both of us. Transport may be by coach, mini-bus or public transport.
Garden Finder Service
Our Garden Finder service is designed for tour operators and individuals based outside the UK who may be in need of expert advice on which gardens to visit.
Send us your schedule and we create a garden itinerary that fits the time frame, preferred location and particular interests of your group. We’ll make a selection of gardens that we know will be at their best for the time of year.
We can guide your tour as well if required.
Designed around you and your timetable, these tours particularly suit visitors to the country without transport who would like to spend a day or two exploring gardens with a friendly guide.
- Tailor-made tours for small groups, families and individuals
- A day out to mark a special occasion, including a birthday or other celebrations. These make great presents for garden-lovers.
Depending on numbers, transport may be by mini-bus or car.
What we can’t do for you at the moment is arrange flights or book hotels.